Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fearing from fear

It was yesterday that I finally found out my biggest "flaw" with help of two good friends here.
The answer was simple. It is like fearing from my fear. Fear from water, money, girls, physics whatever.
Since I have found my biggest flaw(I think) I am going to change everything that is going wrong with me or where I can reach.

There is Mongolian proverb saying, "Don't do if you afraid, and If you do don't afraid". I was in this thing too much that I would not move on unless I have 99% probability. I won't stop exploring.
Probably I will still have some kind of fear. However I am going to defend.

A man just like the wind on valley.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that's the way to go... I guess, I was in a similar state sometime before... but i wonder If I still have it or not...

    99% probability is similar in a way to 1% probability in terms of occurrence which has direct influence on success rate...

    ReplyDelete