Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Conversation with Mr.Shaggy


-Mr.Shaggy you there?
I was expecting you to come, you may come in
-Really?
-Yes, but I needed time to get you in
-So, I guess now its show time
-Yeah for you
-I thought you are in
-I am
-Then lets get my party on
-Well,..
-What's wrong with you?
-Umm, how long are you going to have fun
-Until sunrises
-Hmm, sun has just set
-I guess that means I am staying longer, what is the wrong with you
-Just a bit tired
-Come on, good old times
-Yeah, good but old times
-There is seriously something wrong with you
-No, just a bit tired to have fun with you mate
-You are not
-What do you mean?
-I mean, you just think you are tired
-Well that's true for we are just a piece of thoughts
-...
-...
-Listen, this is more that you can imagine
-More?
-Get out of your town with me
-I am cool, I have everything here
-No, come with me
-I think you need to leave now, alone!
-Man, listen, there is a universe you can't imagine how big it is
-I don't need to do that
-I don't want you to do something
-Would you please explain?
-You have the explanation
-Seems like timing was not right to get you in
-There isn't any right or opposite of it
-Would you please just leave
-No, the one needs to leave is not me
-Then who
-Who else can you see?
-...
-Now you are getting it, come on lets move on, we are late
-Late for what?
-Sorry, I meant we need to hurry
-Hurry?
-Okay we just need to move
-Where? I thought we were going to have fun like we used to
-I didn't say anything about the fun you are going to have
-Did you mean we?
-We, you, not a big difference
-Wait, I don't want to be alone
-You are not
-But you just said something like I am the only one going to have fun
-Mate, listen just move on. Also you don't need to imagine
-What the hell are you talking about?
-I've been saying that you are going to have fun
-...
 Okay I am moving
-That sounds good
-Will you be there?
-Not sure, if you let me in, I will
-Lets see

No comments:

Post a Comment