Thursday, April 15, 2010

From this point

Starting from this moment I am no longer writing my blog in my native language in order of studying foreign language. It seems like writing makes lots of thoughts. During last 2 weeks I have been blogging quite actively. I felt like my English and Korean ability decreased as number of blog posts increase.

Or it was just my bad. Anyway I am going to write blog in English or Korean. In my experience the best way to learn foreign language is think in that language.
I have a dream. To make that real I need these two languages.

2 comments:

  1. It's such a good idea. I made a blog in Korean too. This is my blog. http://ilovekorea.ning.com/
    I'm Shwe Tim Hoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! You're right!

    u r on the right way man!

    ReplyDelete