Friday, April 2, 2010

One more lonely night

At the moment of writing this I have been in Korea for 4 days. From the time I entered flight it had been nice until I needed to leave other students those whom came to Korea with me. I was supposed to be picked up by someone who is from language institute. Unfortunately there were no one to come so I decided to get here by on my own. I took a bus to get here and it took around 2 hours due to the traffic jam. After that I had a trouble with finding this campus. Whew, finally I got here and took a test at the time when I haven't been slept for more than 30 hours.

Then the guy who is from Iran took me to the dormitory and taught me everthing needed to be done. Now we are friends, a good friends. Also I am getting into Muslim people's life. How honest they are.
About my roommate, he is nice, unfortunately he is leaving Korea in next 4 weeks. And there is one Mongolian in my class. But she act as she doesn't like to talk to me. I don't know, maybe it is just because we have had 2 classes so far.

I feel lonely here. The first day night was terrible. Now it has got better. But still not really nice. Computer and Amin(the guy from Iran), Eric(Malaysia), James(roommate) are my friends now. No one else. I having kind of first-few-days-sickness or something like that. Lonely. I hate this word.

Every time I only remember that there are lots of people's trust is on my back. And I was one of the lucky people those who chosen as a student here. I am trying to fight agaisnt this feeling; however, I haven't found proper way. Maybe time is the best weapon.

There is no way to stop, because it took too much time and trust.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like as if you're carrying some burden. Don't think it that way. Trust is better than that, more flexible. You know, free yourself. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT @Anu take it easy ...
    that's what I usually do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am trying to take it easy. But it doesn't go by my wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But now you got many friends including me, right?
    Fighting!!!
    Dreams Do Come True!

    ReplyDelete